Interagency center of solid-state microelectronics (ICSM) — a multidisciplinary integrated company which follows a unified scientific and technical policy in the area of investigations, development and production of innovative microelectronics and radio-electronics products.
The main goal of ICSM is to realize commercial projects for creating modern electronics components for industrial customers-companies of Russia and those of the world.
Production and scientific-and-technical basis of ICSM:
• Design center;
• Division for manufacturing photomasks for submicron microcircuits;
• Division for manufacturing “Silicon on isolator” wafers having diameters 150 and 200 mm;
• Tooling production;
• Research microelectronics laboratory.
Spheres of ICSM activity:
• Photomasks design and small-batch production;
• Small-batch production of “silicon on isolator” wafers;
• Promotion of innovative projects in the sphere of microelectronics and radio-electronics to the Russian market;
• Manufacturing technique according to the customer’s design documentation;
• Maintenance support, repair and modification of production facilities